Recent Before & After Photos

Exterior Fire Damage in Traverse City, MI

This home located in Traverse City, MI had experiend fire damage to the interior and exterior of the home. As you can see in the before photo the windows are b... READ MORE

Commercial Building Mold Remedation

In this project, we had a tenant of a commercial building that did not control the humidity resulting in significant mold growth all of the walls of commercial ... READ MORE

Fire Damage Basement in Frankfort, MI

This fire damage basement had a very hot smoldering fire that caused a great deal of damage through out the basement. In the before photo you can see the concr... READ MORE

Kitchen Fire in Leelanau County

This kitchen was damaged by a fire. This fire begain outside the home from a fire that was in a portable fire pit but quickly spread to the interior of the hom... READ MORE

Containment for Protection

This job required planning and precise detail. In order to protect the pool from any debris, we had to install extensive containment to protect the pool from a... READ MORE

Tough on Stains

As with any home, accidents can happened. In these photos you can see beige carpeting that has a stain. The stain is pretty evident and not easily consealable... READ MORE

Kitchen Dishes affected by fire damage

This homeowner had a kitchen fire in Traverse City, MI that affected the entire kitchen. The fire was very extensive and affected most of the home. The dish s... READ MORE

Content Cleaning in Traverse City, MI

One of our customers had a large fire that affected the entire home. Their contents were so affected they required cleaning in our facility. In the before pho... READ MORE

Graffiti Removal Traverse City, MI

This vandalized commercial building in Traverse City, MI was the result of unwanted vandals. Unfortunately vandalism can be anywhere. This building was spray ... READ MORE

Pipe break in home, Traverse City, MI

This customer was referred to SERVPRO by another former customer. This home had a pipe break in a second story bathroom that caused water to flow down into the ... READ MORE